KnowledgePath Consulting is a growing niche-consulting firm specializing in business transformation and the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-size to large organizations across the world. KnowledgePath has a long history of leading business transformations and extensive experience with ERP modernizations.
As a Senior Consultant, Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of specific projects to ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Understanding competitive solutions enables this position to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on, (SAP, ORACLE, INFOR or EPICOR or another Tier I or II) ERP solutions specifically. Previous consulting experience ideally with a consulting firm is a bonus.
Our Senior ERP Consultant, Project Manager must have extensive experience managing projects from kick-off to go-live. The ability to work with clients and team members is critical to the success of this role.
You must have the ability to multi-task and enhance a team environment. Being a team player is critical for success. This position is a 50-80% client-facing role that requires global and national travel as needed.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and implementation of KnowledgePath client projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables per client’s needs
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans using KnowledgePath tools and Microsoft Projects
- Work with client to satisfactorily plan and schedule project timelines to guarantee on-time delivery for client
- Track project deliverables and communicate with client sponsors to deliver on-time and within scope and budget
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Keep all stakeholders updated on progress of project
- Analyze business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
- Document all client engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publishing reports as necessary
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve defined project outputs
- Provide project management expertise throughout entire project
Job Related Experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to communicate and work as a team player
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Communicating effectively with team members and clients
- Ability to effectively train clients and junior level consultants
- Collaborating with business owners to capture business requirements (remote and in person)
- Driving quality, testing and delivery methodology processes to ensure successful transition and client satisfaction
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years proven experience as a Project Manager and/or PMP Certification is REQUIRED
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with ERP or software applications PREFERRED – Preferably with Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Infor or Epicor
- 1+ year of ERP implementation experience is PREFERRED
- 2 years+ relevant working experience including expertise as a proven ERP consultant is PREFERRED
- Educational Experience: B.A./B.S. in related field is required
- PMP certification or equivalent experience
- 3+ years with a top tier consulting firm preferred
- Six Sigma or other related certification – Highly preferred
References required (3)
Salary is commensurate with experience, based on a performance-based, variable compensation model.
Employee must perform all of the essential functions/responsibilities for classification in this position.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence or relief, or to equalize peak workload periods.
KnowledgePath Consulting is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable laws. KnowledgePath Consulting provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.