KnowledgePath Consulting is a growing niche-consulting firm specializing in business transformation and the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-size to large organizations across the world. KnowledgePath has a long history of leading business transformations and extensive experience with ERP modernizations.
We are currently seeking a talented ERP Advisory Consultant to join our ERP transformation group. This position will provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams.
You must have the ability to multi-task and enhance a team environment. Being a team player is critical for success. This position is a 50-80% client-facing role that requires global and national travel as needed.
- Responsible for ERP solution analysis, selection and implementation project management.
- Accurately analyze work processes, systems, organizational functions and structures using interviews, data, statistical analysis and techniques to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits.
- Develop detailed, compelling and analytical deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas to various stakeholders.
- Lead efforts to scope and estimate projects, defining project approach and deliverables, setting expectations and developing proposals.
- Proactively take ownership for assigned tasks and projects, ensuring high-quality results for individual and team deliverables.
- Create and maintain effective relationships to insure high client satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and industry/market knowledge.
- Actively contribute to KnowledgePath Consulting Technology Consulting’s solutions portfolio by leveraging current and previous experience gained from client projects.
- Shape business and technology direction and strategies within the organization and for external customers.
- Accountable for consistent chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and client satisfaction goals.
- Contribute to team and Firm’s profitability by participating in business development activities from generating and cultivating new business opportunities to providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years related experience in consulting, ERP implementation is required.
- Experience with ERP solution analysis, selection and implementation.
- Strong accounting experience is required.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proven experience with business process analysis, requirements definition, needs assessment and solution analysis.
- Ability to work within a diverse project team consisting of people from across all parts of the organization – across departments and geographies.
- Ability to balance the introduction of new ideas, approaches and strategies with the practical requirements of the business.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office and various software packages.
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel up to 80+%.
References required (3)
Salary is commensurate with experience, based on a performance-based, variable compensation model.
Employee must perform all of the essential functions/responsibilities for classification in this position.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence or relief, or to equalize peak workload periods.
KnowledgePath Consulting is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable laws. KnowledgePath Consulting provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.