KnowledgePath Consulting is not currently hiring. However, we encourage you to submit an application if you would like to be considered for newly opened positions into the future as we continue to grow.
We are a niche-consulting firm specializing in business transformation and the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-size to large organizations across the world. KnowledgePath has a long history of leading business transformations and extensive experience with ERP modernizations.
We are currently seeking a talented Business Analyst to join our ERP transformation group.
You must have the ability to multi-task and enhance a team environment. Being a team player is critical for success. This position is a 50-80% client-facing role that requires global and national travel as needed.
- The Business Analyst/Advisor may be selected as an independent contractor or staff employee depending on the company’s need to staff projects. The project work is generally located in the Midwestern and West Coast states but may include clients throughout the United States and requires travel to the client location.
- The Business Analyst/Advisor is responsible for providing client services through direct project management or support to ensure that KnowledgePath delivers industry-leading growth and maintains delivery excellence through process and quality initiatives.
- The Business Analyst/Advisor functions as the primary support person for the project manager in conducting client interviews, gathering, and reviewing interview information and documenting process flows with the Visio software.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Manufacturing and Distribution companies is required.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting onsite assessments of client objectives and needs through face to face interviews and documentation review. Analyzing assessment information to develop the client company’s current state and recommended future state.
- Advising clients with specific recommendations to optimize performance and assisting in the implementation of adopted changes.
- Coordinating project activities for the Project Manager to ensure the project is completed within scope.
- Delivering results to help customers build stronger businesses, processes, and infrastructure by maintaining the company’s long standing culture of customer centricity.
- Reviewing project progress weekly to ensure all milestones are met to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Meeting with the customer as needed to review project scopes and schedules.
References required (3)
Salary is commensurate with experience, based on a performance-based, variable compensation model.
Employee must perform all of the essential functions/responsibilities for classification in this position.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence or relief, or to equalize peak workload periods.
KnowledgePath Consulting is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable laws. KnowledgePath Consulting provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please send a letter of interest and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org