KnowledgePath Consulting is a growing niche-consulting firm specializing in business transformation and the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-size to large organizations across the world. KnowledgePath has a long history of leading business transformations and extensive experience with ERP modernizations.
KnowledgePath Consulting is seeking qualified consultants with demonstrated experience in ERP Software selection. Qualified candidates should have strong understanding of ERP packages and extensive experience with manufacturing and distribution environments.
You must have the ability to multi-task and enhance a team environment. Being a team player is critical for success. This position is a 50-80% client-facing role that requires global and national travel as needed.
- Assess “as is” state and develop “to be” vision pertaining to future needs
- Identify functionality / capability and process gaps
- Develop functional and technical requirements for the new ERP system
- Identify potential vendors based on ERP software industry trends
- Develop communication plan for both internal stakeholders and vendors
- Manage vendor expectations
- Work closely with the key stakeholders to develop selection criteria
- Develop Request for Information (RFI) that is aligned with organization’s needs while leveraging the prevailing industry practices
- Evaluate / validate the RFI responses based on the requirements and selection criteria
- Develop high-level implementation plan including Request for Proposal
- Develop financial model, fit-gap analysis, and options to facilitate the selection process
- Act as an advisor throughout the entire assessment / option selection processes, providing insight, subject matter expertise, and methodology guidance.
- Establish project tracking and reporting standards to track budget, timelines, and project risks and issues to ensure on-time, on-budget performance
- Develop and maintain executive level program status reporting and dashboards to ensure alignment and continuous visibility of program milestones and objectives
References required (3)
Salary is commensurate with experience, based on a performance-based, variable compensation model.
Employee must perform all of the essential functions/responsibilities for classification in this position.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence or relief, or to equalize peak workload periods.
KnowledgePath Consulting is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable laws. KnowledgePath Consulting provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
- Demonstrated experience in selecting ERP software
- ERP implementation experience across multiple industries is a plus
- Business process redesigned / process improvement experience is required
- Finance, Purchasing, and Materials Management experience is a plus
- Qualified candidate will demonstrate attention to detail and possess strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a self-directed manner to accomplish objectives
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and multi-task; establish and follow priorities
- Project Management Certification (PMP) a plus
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please send a letter of interest and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org